Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

The Eyes You're Looking Through (about me)


Hello fellow Bloggers and Art Education enthusiasts, 

My name is Angela Huber, and I am 27 years old. I have been teaching for three years, this being my third year in the teaching world. I started my life In Canada, and went to the University of Lethbridge in a province called Alberta. I decided as soon as I was done my degrees in fine arts, and education that I was ready for adventure, and landed in Australia. Since then I have made my home in Melbourne, Victoria with my fiancé Matt and my dog Keira .This year I got my first contract as an Arts teacher. I have decided to blog about my time in the classroom, as a way of reflective practise and to reach out to the broader community. I recently realised I spend a lot of time learning through other peoples blogs and thought it was time to give back. I also want to use it as a way of sharing with my friends and colleagues around the world what I am up to in my classroom. If you are a fellow teacher, you know how busy teaching life can get (as I am currently also doing one day a week in a 3/4 classroom) but I want to share as often as I can. Any comments, feedback or ideas are welcome.

Warm Regards, 

Angela Huber 



5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Art and our beautiful school. Your warm presence and enthusiasm in our school has been well noticed.
    The Art room feels and looks like an amazing space for both you and the children to work in. I look forward to the Art Show you are planning and the amazing displays you and the students have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see your creative ideas come to life and watch how they develop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Ange. Looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ange…looking great girlfriend..thanks for inviting me to visit your blog for the first of many times I'm sure. Love what you have done so far…Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Ange & welcome to the school. I look forward to hearing about and seeing your work with the kids.

    ReplyDelete